Best beef tips I've ever had. I don't have pictures, supper didn't last long. Next time I make this, and I WILL make this again, I will add pictures.
2 lb. stew meat
1 cup beef broth
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 tbsp flour
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup Worcestershire
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 tsp white pepper
1 tbsp garlic
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1) Cut up and marinate stew meat for at least 4 hours in the fridge.
2) In a large pan, bring meat and the remaining marinade to a low simmer.
3) Reduce heat and allow to cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
4) Add 3/4 cup beef broth and onion and bring back to simmer.
5) In remaining 1/4 cup beef broth, add 2 Tbsp flour and mix well.
6) Slowly add flour and broth mix to pot a little at a time.
7) Allow gravy to simmer until proper consistency.
This is amazing over rice or mashed potatoes.